The legend of the video game industry was born back in 1985. What if Shigeru Miyamoto and his team designed Super Mario Bros as a metroidvania type of game? Well... Let's try to imagine in this little tribute to the good old days.
You can use keyboard and that's fine. But this game also has gamepad support. You should give it a try!
1.2.1 - 22/02/17
- increased shooting range for gunner enemies;
- adjusted positioning in the final cutscene.
1.2 - 29/06/16
- few interface changes;
- added fullscreen option (desktop only);
- minor tweaks and fixes.
1.1 - 11/05/16
- increased game resolution from 64x64 to 170x96;
- added minimap;
- adjusted jump strength of tall character;
- few small bug fixes.
1.0 - 17/04/16
|Published||173 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||Controller, Exploration, gamepad, lowrezjam, mario, Metroidvania, Pixel Art, Remake, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.